Job title : Area Sales Manager (Bathroom Fitting)
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Planning and management of sales territories, achievement of targets based on profitable potential and effective sales territory management.
- To utilize all elements of the Sales Management Process (SMP) to effectively analyze, implement and control the opportunities within territory.
- To actively manage and develop the growth of key products within the sales territory.
- To target the appropriate customer groups to ensure successful introduction of new products.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Allocating areas to sales representative
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior manager
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- HND / BSc, in Marketing, and another related discipline.
- 2 – 4 years in Sales of Sanitary Ware & Bathroom fittings
- Areas to be covered ( SANGO OTA)
- Experience in the Sanitary Wares & Bathroom fittings Industry is Preferred
- Experience in the sale of Sanitary Wares and bathroom fittings is an added advantage
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with and influencing other people
- Ability to consult and negotiate with both internal and external customers
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well with little supervision
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Area Sales Manager (Bathroom Fitting) jobs