Gybal’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Area Business Manager jobs in Edo
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : September 25, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a leader in Solar Power Solutions with products that have enabled over 76 million people around the world to access clean, reliable, solar powered light and energy at home is looking to fill positions for her Area Business Manager.
Green Light Planet prides herself with her ÛÏSun KingÛ products, which ranges from portable solar lamps to more robust multi-light solar home systems, to solar powered televisions and fans and energy efficient inverter bulbs. She has a vast network of more than 300 distribution partners across 40 countries and she sells directly to consumers in India, Kenya, Myanmar, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia through a network of more than 7,000 commission sales agents.
Green Light employs more than 1,500 people in 11 countries across sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. They are passionate about serving off-grid customers and are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
Job Location: Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.
Reporting to: State Business Manager, Southwest.
Job Location: Benin, Edo State.
Reporting to: State Business Manager, West East.
What you would be expected to do:
- Hire & retain Energy Officers: Hire, train and maintain a team of at least 40 active Sun King Energy Officers in the area.
- Training of Energy Officers: Provide training to the Energy Officers on several aspects of the business such as sales, collections, product, technical, inventory, and logistics related.
- Daily field visits: Have a weekly touchpoint with every Energy Officer in your area ÛÒ either through in-person meetings, making a sale to the customer in your area or having a call.
- Work with Energy Officers: Conduct joint fieldwork with a group of Energy Officers to provide sales and collection training on a weekly basis and drive EO engagement.
- Exceed your sales & collections targets: Meet or exceed sales and collection targets established and agreed on 2nd of every month by your Regional Business Manager.
- Resolve customer issues: Provide world-class support to your customers as it relates to product delivery, training on how to use and make payments, installation, after-sales warranty issues.
- Control Marketing & Other Support spend: Provide adequate marketing support & equipment (such as smartphones) necessary to all your Energy Officers. Ensure we get maximum return on investment for all the costs we incur in areas of marketing, supply chain, store maintenance and smartphone issuance.
- Grow Retail presence: Ensure the retail network in your Area grows with the help of an Area Retail Coordinator, hired under you. Ensure all retail-related activities are followed per process and the base of high-selling retailers grows exponentially within your area of operation.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Hold a degree in a business-related field or have a minimum of three years working experience in a field sales role.
- Are passionate about positively impacting the lives of rural consumers.
- Have great interpersonal skills to mentor your team to deliver on expectations.
- Are comfortable working with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Are familiar with the town or city in which the job is located
- Have completed your NYSC.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
*Area Business Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Edo
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria