Tek Experts’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Apps Services Technical Support Engineer- Stage 2 jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame?
Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
Do you take pride in delivering great customer service?
Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
We are looking to add to our team of software support engineers.
What we Offer:
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
About the role:
As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. Working on the Azure Apps services team you will review all cases related to App Service (web app) and Azure Apps service Plans, trouble-shooting errors or issues on the platform and not issues related to customer code. Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
What you’ll need:
- Up to 2 years experience in technical or customer support
- Strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
- Passion for technology and learning
- Some exposure with Microsoft technologies
*Apps Services Technical Support Engineer- Stage 2 jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates Should Click here to Apply Online
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria