GVA Partners’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Application / Software Developer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 12, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client requires an application developer with hands-on experience in planning, developing and management of applications.
- The developer will also be responsible for supporting through administration and patch development (where necessary) of some existing inhouse developed applications.
- Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role.
Specifically, the developer role will include:
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Admin and user guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any other technology disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Physics)
- 3 – 4 years practical experience in software application development.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to Python and PHP.
- Strong knowledge of Django framework is essential.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Strong experience in frontend development (UI & UX) using HTML and CSS, cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP) for API development.
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in using GIT Hub is an added advantage.
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as filezilla, coreftp e.t.c.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.