TeamApt’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Application Monitoring Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role
- We are looking for an Application Monitoring Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our production services.
- You will be responsible for the stability, integrity, and operation of systems by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing production services while also providing root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements.
- Some programming and debugging duties will be required in order to develop queries/reports of varying complexity and to troubleshoot and fix programmatic issues.
What you’ll get to do:
- Maintain high availability for all assigned critical services and related business impacting services.
- Provide two tier application support to production systems and identify any issue in production.
- Monitor all performance metrics for various production systems and identify root cause for all technical issues and recommend solutions
- Constantly gather information, research, and scope systems for complex issues, enhancement, and continual service improvement.
- Work with system/database administrators and development team to resolve issues.
- Work with software vendor to have application issues fixed, both short term and long term (root cause)
- Act as a technical resource during other projects as required
To succeed in this role, we think you should have:
- B.Sc Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Application Monitoring Engineer or similar role.
- Minimum of 3 years experience supporting software applications.
- Basic Understanding of OOP concepts and other programming concepts.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot advanced technical issues.
- In depth knowledge of SQL databases particularly MYSQL.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online