Job title : Application Developer & Software Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The role is responsible for the analysis, design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the business. This includes creating mobile and Web applications that are effective and incredibly scalable, high-volume, low latency for Web, Android and iOS platforms.
- It involves developing solutions with on-the-job experience to integrate the arts of design and programming that demonstrate a thorough comprehension of the complete web and mobile development process (design, development, and deployment), and a very strong written communication abilities as documentation must be produced.
- Implement the IT department’s software strategic road map, ensure that information technology capabilities continually and overall business goals and objectives.
- Implement the IT policies and procedures that enable strong security and risk- management capabilities. ? Implement, and upgrade of the business’s software, applications and services.
- Implement application security architecture, procedures and controls that ensure that information and data are secure and in compliance with the security and storage regulations of the business.
- Implement the process and team members in the analysis, enhancement, and tailoring of current practices and existing systems in order to increase operating efficiencies as well as reduce and cut costs within the business. ? Implement the department strategy by developing and implementing Information Technology processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score Card.
- Implement the adoption and implementation of international best practices in IT infrastructure management processes. ? Implement cloud vision of the organization
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years proven experience as Solutions Developer.
- Experience working in an Agile and Scrum environment.
- Knowledge in docker and CI/CD – Optional but will be a plus.
- Performance tuning and optimization: ability to identify and resolve performance issues and optimize database performance through indexing, partitioning, and other techniques.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in mobile and web application development.
- Excellent knowledge of Typescript, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Tailwind, and Sass
- Type script languages and frameworks such as Angular, ReactJS, and React Native is compulsory.
- Proven work experience as a Front-End Engineer
- Good knowledge of GIT, repositories, Bit Bucket pipelines
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- A unique blend of technical expertise, insatiable curiosity, and an analytical mindset for beauty, design graphics, aesthetics, and UI/UX designs.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Application Developer & Software Engineer jobs