VPD Money’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Android Developer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The Android Developer is required to produce and implement functional native or hybrid Android applications.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- You are also required to have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies. Your primary goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- B.Sc. qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Must have 3-5 years work experience
- Functional experience with Java / Kotlin, React Native or Flutter
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Android Developer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.