Job title : Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Analyst Role
- Analysts will start with a rigorous training program to build strategic and financial skills, combining hands-on coaching and real-world experience in order to prepare you to assume responsibility as you grow in your role. Training is an integral part of this multi-year commitment and is funded by the company as part of this full-time position.
- In this role the Analyst will support OCA projects and also our clients in 3-6 month rotating embedded placements. You will quickly build diverse experience, working with senior-level clients and senior management within our team and offering unprecedented opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- We are looking for exceptional, ambitious, innovative graduates who are looking for growth and learning and making an impact through their work. You should be able to begin work full time either in May 2024 or Sept 2024;
Roles And Responsibilities.
- Analysing new business opportunities.
- Creating and managing new systems and overseeing client budgeting.
- Performing market research, developing financial models, and creating presentations for clients.
- Developing insightful analysis and problem-solving through analytical and organizational tasks.
As we continue to deepen our reach in the broader African market, there will continue to be many opportunities to engage across Sub Saharan Africa. The right candidate should be excited and genuinely motivated by the challenging strategic and financial questions we answer for our clients..
Academic Qualifications/ Skills And Experience
- Minimum of a second-class degree from an accredited university;
- Graduating year 2021, 2022 or 2023
- Proficient skills in MS Office; specifically excel and word;
- Attention to detail and desire to learn;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and analytical abilities;
- Ability to multi-task and get things done;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Strong academic performance in any discipline and a clear understanding of business;
- Desire to learn and grow while being exposed to new industries and business issues;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Nigerian national or possess valid work authorization;
- Enjoy solving challenging strategic and financial questions;
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Research / Data Analysis jobs
- Analyst jobs