Apply for job
- Address: 6B George Street, Ikoyi, Lagos
About Anadach Consulting’s Job offer
Job title : Laboratory Scientist
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The Medical Laboratory Scientist will be responsible for performing laboratory tests that provide physicians with information that assists them in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and maintaining patient wellness.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform tasks, duties and/or complex tests in all areas of the laboratory assigned (hematology, bacteriology, microscopy, routine chemistry) according to establishedlaboratory protocols and procedures.
- Process specimens utilizing protocols and technical knowledge
- Calibrate, standardize and maintain instruments following established procedures.
- Perform quality control, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting protocols to ensure proper functioning of instruments, reagents and procedures
- Validates and reports results of tests performed.
- Delivers patients reports according to times indicated in policy and collection manual.
- Researches and develops new procedures as required.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Hematologist Preferred
- Candidate must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN)
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
- Should be able to perform hematological, chemical pathological and microbiological analysis
Years of experience:
- At least 3 years post qualification/NYSC
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Knowledge and use of laboratory automation
- Ability to use good judgment and work under pressure
- Attention to details
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills
- Innovative approach to resolving challenges
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Laboratory Scientist – Lagos” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Kindly ensure that your e-mail addresses and telephone numbers are active and valid.