- Address: 6B George Street, Ikoyi, Lagos
About Anadach Consulting’s Job offer
Job title : Call Centre Agents
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a growing family practice in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered family medicine.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in a rapidly growing organization.
LOCATION: IKOYI, LAGOS
The selected candidates must be organized and friendly professionals who would provide top-notch service to our Client’s customers over the phone, in conversations, and using written communication when required. In this role, the selected candidates would interact directly with customers to answer questions, solve problems, provide information, and maintain our Client’s reputation for high-quality service.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To answer and or/initiate customer calls, respond to customer needs in a professional, service-oriented manner and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by seeking first-call resolution.
- Modelling effective communication skills, call centre agents must be knowledgeable about the services of the facility.
- Function as an information source through telephone assistance to members, providers, billing agencies, and various departments/staff members.
- Provide pleasant customer experience through superior customer service methods, problem solving and real-time issue resolution.
- To receive calls from prospective clients and re-route the calls to the appropriate department ensuring that prospective clients receive the best service
- To log enquiries for all calls relating to registered providers, clients and members
- To follow up on specific cases as distributed to ensure a value-added service offering
- To adhere to and live the organizational values
- Maintain updated knowledge of the facility’s services in order to provide adequate information to customers
- Make service suggestions to meet the customer’s specific needs
- Obtain necessary information from customers to adequately follow up
- Document important customer information for future reference
- Collect and record customer feedback and information, and share with appropriate departments and team members
- Process complaints, following established guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of organizational guidelines, regulations, and departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance.
- Foster and maintain relationships with customers to improve our retention rate
- Attend all required customer service-related meetings
Required Skills and Competencies
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Intelligent and innovative approach to resolving challenges
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly disposition
- Ability to multitask with good attention to details
- Should be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Professional and pleasant telephone etiquette
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Accurate data management skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to use Electronic Medical Record (EMR) or willingness to learn
- Candidates who reside in Ikoyi or environs are preferable.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a related role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous tasks and priorities at once
- Positive, service-oriented attitude
- Basic computer skills and excellent phone disposition
- Willingness to work independently or as part of a team
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter stating the measurable impact you have made in your current place of work and the specific skills you have that complement the job requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WITHOUT COVER LETTERS WOULD NOT BE REVIEWED, AND ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.