Apply for job
About Amazuma Services Limited’s Job offer
Job title : General Manager (Oil and Gas)
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Abule-egba, Lagos
- Overseeing functional areas of our clients logistics operations, in accordance to best possible costs and down time periods, whilst generating management reports in line with spend versus budgets.
- Responsible for managing fleet related operational costs in line with functional budget requirements.
- Monitor cost and limit vehicle down-time.
- Continuously improving and business position Formulation and implementation of regulations and strategies to manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service accordingly.
- Manage the control of flow packages to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Oversee Warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation, and planning of workers.
- Prepare workforce schedules and ensure distribution workers follow safety rules.
- Partner and negotiate with clients, custom brokers, suppliers, manufacturers, and other partners concerned.
- Supervising daily operations of staffs within and outside region and give support when needed.
- Work to improve the efficiency of the company’s supply chain.
- Identify and collate enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s degree with 5 – 8 years work experience.
- Must have a downstream Oil and Gas experience.
- Must not be more than 45 years of age.
- Good attention to details.
N400,000 – N500,000 monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.