Eko Maintenance Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Aluminium Technician
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure that all the required parts for assembly are present.
- Mark cutting lines on material.
- Confirm that all parts are properly fitted, aligned, and screwed in.
- Ensure that quality control standards are met.
- Maintain a production schedule.
- Test products for their functionality.
- Troubleshoot and stress test products to minimize problems or recalls.
- Report and detail product malfunctions.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
*Aluminium Technician in Lagos