Altara Credit Ltd’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Software Tester / Business Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Locations: Ibadan-Oyo / Lagos
- We are looking to hire a “Software Tester”. This is a role where you will report directly to the Associate Manager of Software Engineering. In this capacity, you carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing.
- Monitor user requirements, prepare design documents and validate user interface specifications
- Coordinate with the development team and prepare test processes to validate the life of various projects.
- Design specification for reports and provide modification as per requirement
- Analyze processes and identify test defects and recommend appropriate solutions for various issues
- Prepare low level and high-level designs and prepare documents for the same.
- Monitor applications and software systems
- Perform other responsibilities that shall be assigned by Lead
Qualification / Requirements
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in Computer Science with a minimum of second-class upper (2.1)
- 2 years of work experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies
- Good knowledge of units and integration test
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Working knowledge of databases (MySQL, MongoDB, etc)
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Good time-management skills
- Adaptability, ability to work in a team environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications containing the following below to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email:
- Your Resume (1-page max.)
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page)
- In 5 bullet points, choose 5 individual responsibilities (listed above) and express why you would excel in the role with an example of a project you have completed in the past to support each point.