About Alpha Integrated Energy Services Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Business Development Manager
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : March 18, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing the market, examining risks and potentials, evaluating clauses in the contract and making recommendations to the management.
- Increase revenue from referrals of existing clients.
- Develop proposals, concept documents and teasers for new business opportunities.
- Prepare sales materials, presentations and demonstrations for key prospects and clients
- Tracking and development of all activities related to new business opportunities.
- Develop the organization’s brand and constantly promote positive brand awareness and visibility.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan for the company’s existing products and services.
- Ability to manage a variety of programs and projects.
- The ability to work with various levels of stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- Detail-oriented and analytical with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of Master Degree, Marketing, Economics, or Social Sciences is required.
- Proven work experience in an Agency, Bank and Insurance company as a Business Development Manager.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.