About Alfred & Victoria Associates’s Job offer
Job title : Toddler Teacher – Playgroup (Female)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 2, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Toddler Teachers work with small children and help them acquire basic skills and knowledge.
- As a Toddler Teacher, you will be required to prepare and deliver classroom activities, communicate with staff and parents, and ensure that the learning environment remains safe at all times.
- Planning and delivering lessons designed to facilitate students’ social, emotional, and cognitive development.
- Encouraging self-expression through understanding, flexibility, and behavioral reinforcement.
- Mediating conflict between students.
- Modelling appropriate behaviors, even when not on duty.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning at all times.
- Tracking and informing parents of students’ progress.
- Minimum qualification required is (BA / B.Ed). A certificate in Early Years Education is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience in preschool
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development.
- Be enthusiastic, innovative, creative and dynamic in developing relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children and delivering them effectively
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour, enthusiasm and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a must.
- You must have excellent written and oral English skills.
- Be able to use ICT creatively to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Have an effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills.
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.