About Alfred & Victoria Associates’s Job offer
Job title : Resourcing and Talent Manager
Quick Recommended Links
- Drive the development and implementation of talent management strategy frameworks, processes and plans required for sustained business performance. On behalf of the GM Corporate Services, lead the development and execution of HR strategy and planning in line with the corporate business strategy.
- Lead the HR business improvement initiatives, change management and drive HR-wide business projects in line with the HR mandate and overall business aspirations.
- Support the GM Corporate Services in the development of the overall HR strategy, plans and programs in alignment with the corporate business plan:
- Implement people-related strategies, initiatives, and services to support overall business strategy and aspirations, assuring corporate competitive value delivery.
- Drive the strategic workforce planning process to analyze the current workforce /capability and determine future people needs to support the business strategy.
- Provide management the basis for better decision-making on future people needs through the identification of the internal /external factors that could impact the availability of these skills/workforce to the business.
- Responsible for maintaining a fit-for-purpose organization aligned to the business plan, people strategy and changing organizational needs thus enabling an environment for sustainable organization performance.
- Contribute to business performance improvement and reduce organizational risk by narrowing the gap between the required skills/capabilities vs actual.
- Ensure, through planned actions, that the organization has the right people with the right skills in the right quantities sitting in the right roles, at the right time and at the right cost.
- Develop and drive the implementation of a talent management strategy aligned with strategic business objectives, focusing talent investment in processes, initiatives and structured programs to attract, develop, motivate and retain competent and committed people in the organization.
- Develop strong governance and reporting on talent management initiatives and activities to ensure consistent application of the relevant tools, policies and practices company-wide on resourcing, career management, performance management and succession planning, etc.
- Drive the preparation, communication on and delivery of the annual career management campaigns: General Staff Discussions, High Potential identification & development, Individual Development Plans, Replacement and Succession planning, key and critical positions management, performance reviews, promotions and progression exercise, and reward etc.
- Ensure consistency, follow-up and application of relevant tools in the implementation of management decisions on these activities.
- Drive the preparation of the annual resourcing plan and for its implementation ensure recruitment strategies, procedures and selection tools are efficient, cost-effective, timely, impartial and of acceptable and recognized standards.
- Develop and implement a corporate Graduate Trainees Program to ensure trainees receive appropriate training, coaching and mentoring to accelerate their development.
- Drive HR business improvement agenda and corporate business improvement initiatives with people-related impact activities, including any related change management activities.
- Drive communication and alignment around priority areas in human capital development.
- Maintain the network of Skills Pool Managers, Discipline Heads, Line Managers and Capability Advisers that support the efficient implementation of the company competence framework and facilitate its various initiatives/activities through regular interactions.
- Lead and provide advice/guidance on HR professionalism, including external benchmarking and deployment of successful leading-edge HR practices.
- Build capability of the young, relatively inexperienced HR team members to support the delivery of complex business-critical HR processes/activities.
- Coach and support the individual development plans of direct reports.
- A relevant bachelor’s and/or master’s degree
- Membership of recognized HR professional bodies is an added advantage (CIPD, CIPM, SHRM etc.)
- A minimum of 15 years industry experience.
- HR Generalist experience and very good working knowledge of the key human resources processes such as resourcing, manpower planning, learning and development, talent management, career management, succession planning, mentoring, skills management, etc.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Sector or major Engineering Company is necessary for effective job performance.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.