Apply for job
About Alfred & Victoria Associates’s Job offer
Job title : Electrical Engineer (Fresh Graduates)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles and aircraft. They also oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Using computer-aided design and engineering software to create project plans and circuit diagrams.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Designing and overseeing the installation of electrical systems in buildings.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
Academic Qualification and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / HND
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years’ in relevant experience
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Familiarity with design concepts, procedures and tools.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team working skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
How to Apply for this Offer
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.