About Alfred & Victoria Associates’s Job offer
Job title : Administrative & Facilities Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 4, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Summary & Purpose
- The office of the Administrative & Facilities Manager is established to coordinate the Firm’s administrative requirements;
- Oversee the care and maintenance of the Firm’s facilities and equipments; and ensure that the Firm’s offices are consistently conducive work environments for all members of staff.
- Serve as the contact person for various office related concerns including: office bills processing and payment, vendor management, office facilities and equipments maintenances (servicing, repairs and replacements).
- Provide support to the offices in Abuja & Port Harcourt, by obtaining approvals for various office related expenses such as repairs, maintenances, purchases, and bills payment.
- Supervise the office assistants to ensure that the offices in Lagos are thoroughly and regularly cleaned.
- Co-ordinate intra-office movements.
- Manage the office supplies stock (provisions, stationery and other necessary items), and place orders when stock is low.
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory, and usage history of office stationery, provisions, and every item bought for the office.
- Monitor office equipment and arrange for repairs as necessary.
- Manage relationships with the firm’s vendors and suppliers.
- Negotiate cost estimates with vendors and seek the best value per price for the firm, by engaging with multiple suppliers before recommending a preferred vendor.
- Ensure that all items delivered, and services rendered to the Firm, are invoiced and paid on time.
- Book transport and accommodation arrangements for members of staff on official duty.
- Provide support to in-house or off-site activities for the firm, such as parties, celebrations, etc.
- Maintain and update a database of the Firm’s vendors.
- Develop procedures/ checklists and guides to set standards in the Admin & Facilities function.
- Implement and maintain the standards defined in the Admin processes and procedures/ checklist
- Organise the firm’s filing system for administrative files.
- Oversee building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Maintain an up to date record of all invoices, memos and receipts processed
- Develop and update office management policies as required.
- Conduct analyses on office expenses and submit to supervisor on a regular basis
- Prepare regular report on office expenses and maintenance/ repairs history.
- Prepare and analyse regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases.
Key Performance Indicator ( KPIs):
- Administration – effectiveness in planning, organising and efficiently handling activities required and complying with instructions. (percentage delegated admin tasks that did not require rework/ follow-up; task completion ratio)
- Communication – effectiveness in providing relevant and timely information to the Firm’s management.
- Responsiveness – responsiveness in completing job tasks in a timely manner.
- (Percentage admin tasks performed on time; average time to procure).
- Academic Qualification: A relevant Bachelor’s and / or Master’s Degree
- Professional Qualification: British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) or Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) is an additional advantage.
- Experience: A minimum of 4 years industry experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Good time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Ms Excel.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Reliability and discretion.
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Initiative and judgment.
- Good business writing skills.
- Very Attractive.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.