Job title : Air Clearing Officer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The candidate should be very conversant with customs tariff act, clearing and forwarding procedures, and clearance of goods at Airports.
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Renewal of relevant licenses (should be conversant to the procedures)
- Must be very conversant with custom laws, tariff schedules and classifications, Government rules, prohibited list of items for importation, import and export regulations and procedures, shipping procedures and documentations.
- To clear consignment within a limited period of time.
- Must posses the ability to forward and clear their consignments.
- To negotiate best freight rates with the airlines to cover the interest of clients.
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Build connections on behalf of the company.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or any related course.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in related field.
- Proficiency port clearance process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal Relationship skills.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Proficiency in international documentation, LC, Shipping processes, bill of lading.
- Previous experience working with customs brokers, forwarders, and international partners.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using Air Clearing Officer (Abuja)” as the subject of the mail.
- Transportation / Logistics jobs
- Air Clearing Officer jobs