1 week ago
Job title : Agronomist
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : June 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Reporting to the General/Regional Manager or his delegate, this officer will undertake the pre-sales consultation with distributors to arrange on-farm demonstrations of the company’s products and technologies and follow through with ensuring that the farmers understand the value of such and are able to practice the same on their own with minimal assistance.
- Will work with distributors, stockists and dealers to ensure that such products and technologies are made available to the farmers through such channels at the right time, in the right quantity and price.
- Would have obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper in Agronomy, Crop Science or Crop Biology, from one of Nigeria’s universities.
- Our ideal candidate who should be under the age of 25 years old
- Our ideal candidate will be comfortable living and travelling in any part of Nigeria.
- Fluency in English and Yoruba will be a prerequisite.
- Preferably female for gender balance.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Agriculture / Agro-Allied jobs
- Agronomist jobs