Agary Pharmaceutical Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Accounts Officer
Job Location : Anambra
Deadline : April 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Posting of customers payment in the ERP
- Maintain non-current asset register and inscribe serial numbers on the newly acquired assets and existing assets
- Filling of all invoices and relevant documents
- Filing of general ledger
- Filing of taxation computation, account vouchers , bookkeeping
- Entry of Expenses Registers
- Filing of general ledger account into different account heads
- Follow up and ensure that supporting documents are attached to all payment vouchers for internal checks and tax purpose
- Provide clerical support to account department
- Filing of monthly VAT returns to FIRS and other regulatory bodies as required.
- Stock taking
- Bank runs
- Ensure files are arranged properly in the archive.
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum BSc in Accounting.
- 2 – 3 years cognate experience in similar role.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Accuracy in the filing of all accounts documents
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools; Excel, Word and Power point.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact and sound judgment.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal and relational skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and detailed Cover Letter to: [email protected] with ‘Account Officer’ as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlistedcandidates will be contacted.