Job title : Aftersales Supervisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Overseeing repairs take-in and identifying what repairs need to and can be done to the item.
- Work with stakeholders and technicians one-on-one to identify what repairs need to and can be done to the item. Explain the process, timeline, costs, and review of the overall condition of item at drop off
- Proper and clear completion of repair form including contact information, pricing, repair lead time, process and pick up procedures are all properly explained and noted
- Consistent follow up with stakeholders on status of their repairs, throughout the repair process. Follow up includes email or phone based on preference.
- Examine product and ensure that repair was properly completed, and that product is clean and presentable for return.
- Process repair transactions for payment and liaison with team if the process is not followed
- Follow up with client post-repair pick up to ensure client satisfaction
- Adheres to company compliance and security procedures throughout the After Sales process
- Partner with sales team to direct clients’ needs to After Sales area and ensure proper procedures are respected
- Consistent participation in product training to enhance product knowledge
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Aftersales Supervisor jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!