About Africa Youth Growth Foundation’s Job offer
Job title : Program Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The program director/manager must possess knowledge in key areas of management, from setting, implementing strategies and fundraising. He/ She must understand the value of planning strategically and monitoring and evaluating outcomes with an eye on concrete objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a vision that is singular and that provides unity and inspiration within an organization
- NGO project proposal writing
- Lead and manage by motivating employees to remain optimistic even when faced with challenges and encouraging good performance and values
- Allocate resources and supplies as to ensure staff and volunteers can complete their responsibilities to their highest potential
- Create programs and challenges that are as effective and efficient as possible
- Ensure that all implemented activities are relevant to the mission and vision of the organization
- Engage the external community as to build and maintain essential relationships
- Invest in building relationships, both with the outside community and with the population that the Organization is targeting
- Support and connect with the population targeted by the Organization
- Be the public face of the Organization
- Carry out fundraising efforts with only the highest ethical standards
- Identify fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the Organization
- Advocate and embrace change and listen to the needs of the people they serve
- Recognize and support change within a specific population
- Utilize essential interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Support the Organization’s board members by supporting their operations and administration
- Must have at least 8-10 years work experience with proven track record of project implementation with a credible Local or International NGO.·
- Must be able to write NGO project proposal and work without supervision.
- Must have deep understanding of the socioeconomic context in which AYGF operates i.e must have deep understanding of international relations, as well as knowledge of the management challenges present in the field.
- A master’s degree in international relations or related field.
Profession training on project Management.
How to Apply for this Offer
Note: AYGF is an equal opportunity employer, women and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
Interested Candidates should send their applications to a[email protected] with a cover letter not more than one page specifying motivation for the application, addressed to the Human Resource Manager, Africa Youth Growth Foundation indicating position applied on the subject line
N/B. This position is open only to applicants residing in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja Nigeria and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.