2 weeks ago
Job title : Africa Country Manager
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : May 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking to hire a passionate, self-motivated Africa Country manager to supervise states within the Africa region to ensure that sales strategies are being instituted and that sales goals are being met.
- The regional sales manager’s responsibilities include evaluating the work done by managers, training sales teams, and analyzing sales trends.
- To become a successful Africa Country manager, you should be motivated and driven toward meeting sales goals. A high-performing Africa Country manager should possess the ability to suggest innovative ways to reach sales targets.
- Promoting the company’s products
- Acting as the main point of contact with agents and distributors within the state.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to sales managers and sales executives.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to Regional Manager
- Promptly responding to customer requests.
- Maximizing the growth potential of the business within the state
- Ensuring that sales executive complies with industry regulations.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research.
- Create new Business to Government partnerships.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification
- Proven work experience in the solar industry
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales management.
- Proficient in basic accounting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team
- Have solid knowledge of the sales terrain in and across Africa.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Africa Country Manager jobs