1 week ago
Job title : Advisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- This position is the primary contact point with prospective students and he/she must have excellent communication skills and a professional demeanour.
- The incumbent will respond to enquires in a timely manner and will undertake regular follow up communications that will result in new student enrolments.
- He/she will provide advice to prospective students regarding university and course options, complete admissions applications, provide information on scholarship availability, advice on living in the UK or Dubai, and provide visa assistance.
- The incumbent must be able to achieve individual enrolment targets, as well as contribute to team targets.
- The position reports to the Director, and interacts daily with other team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Advisor is responsible for and performs the following duties:
- Respond to enquires as they arise in a timely manner (measured in minutes)
- Provide prospective students with accurate information regarding university admissions, course options, fees, and scholarship availability.
- Council and advise prospective students on student visa requirements, travel arrangements, and accommodation.
- Complete applications for admission and assure all necessary documentation is complete and received in a timely way.
- Council prospective students to join the TAG Ghana Foundation Programme where it is required as a university admission requirement.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Assure accurate and complete data input into the CRM database.
- Keep up to date on all university course offerings and admissions requirements.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned from time-to-time
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieving individual admissions and university placement targets as established and communicated quarterly.
- Demonstrably contributing to team admissions and university placement targets as established and communicated quarterly.
- Demonstrating diligence and timeliness with enquiry follow ups.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates must have completed an Undergraduate Degree
- Two years of experience in a similar role
- The incumbent will be detail oriented, pro-active and responsive, and will have excellent communication and planning skills.
- The position requires a person who is self-directed and diligent, and can manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in using MS Office including Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel and other such standard applications
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Advisor jobs