Jumia Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Advanced Seller, Key Account Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Department: Marketing – Advertising
- As Advanced Seller Key Account Manager for Jumia Nigeria, you will be responsible for growing & managing existing
- Jumia Advertising clients as well as the acquisition of new leads.
- Grow revenue, education and solution adoption with Clients and Agencies
- Planning of Jumia Advertising campaigns for clients including campaign strategy negotiations & execution
- Liaising with cross-functional teams
- Responsible for driving campaign KPIs through the day to day campaign optimization and regular alignment with both ad ops, key account managers and client campaign KPIs
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your client/agency portfolio, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve agency issues
- Gather clients and partner feedback to enhance Jumia Advertising Performance and the customer experience
- Deliver consultative support and up-to-date education on our Jumia Advertising services
- Identify and leverage trends within the industry of expertise/focus and spot opportunities to grow the business.
- University Degree and/or Master’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2/3+ years previous experience in agency account management or consulting
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, work environment with a passion for making an impact
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues in an effort to be the customer advocate at Jumia Advertising
- Client management experience is an advantage.
- Passionate about online advertising, marketing, data, analytics, and technology
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-demand
- Great attention to details
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills (written, spoken, listening)
- Ability to communicate effectively with Partners and Management
- Action and results-driven
- Well-organized / structured
- Positive attitude and can-do spirit
- Proactive and sense of responsibility.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Advanced Seller, Key Account Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online