About Adold Engineering Company Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Plant Mechanic
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : April 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Saki, Oyo
- A leading indigenous Civil Engineering contractor who operate throughout Nigeria have an urgent requirement for a Plant Mechanic who will be working on a range of heavy plant machinery to join the team.
- Maintain and achieve road worthiness of all fleet vehicles within
- Complete all work to a high standard in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- Recovery of vehicles on highways and field sites as and if required
- Undertake welding, fabrication, and machining work as necessary
- Conduct initial assessment of plant and vehicles, identifying the root cause and formulate a remedy
- You will be responsible for your own dynamic risk assessments and adaptable method statements will have to be engaged for the work place variations
- Keep your work area clean and tidy
- Routine maintenance of heavy plant vehicles and machinery
- Repairs as necessary to ensure hire equipment is fit for purpose
The requirements of a Plant Mechanic:
- Engineering Trade Qualification preferably mechanical, engineer equivalent would be an advantage.
- A professionally recognised qualification in Heavy vehicle / Plant Maintenance and repair
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job title “Plant Mechanic” as subject of the email.
Note: Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.