About Adold Engineering Company Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Construction Plant Executive
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : March 5, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- You will work with Plant Manager to oversee maintenance and repair across the fleet of plant machinery, including managing productivity and efficiency in line with budgets. You will play a key role to ensure company machinery is managed efficiently and maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure equipment is serviced and maintenance is carried out accordingly to ensure projects are completed in line with the clients’ expectations
- You will work with the Plant Manager to devise, implement and roll out the strategic plan for the Plant Fleet
- You will work with the Plant Manager to maintain and manage suppliers’ prices and service levels
- You will work with the Plant Manager to manage and produce accurate reports for the Plant Division
- You will work with the Plant Manager to manage the workload and oversee maintenance staff to ensure work is done efficiently and to a high standard.
- You will work with the Plant Manager in managing parts processes and building relationships with suppliers will also be needed
- The role will also involve dealing with suppliers and contractors, managing routine maintenance schedules and ensuring health & safety/ environment policies are enforced.
- Qualification: B.Eng
- Highly experienced within plant and the maintenance of plant and machinery.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and influence
- Commercially astute with the ability to make decisions
- Strong technical understanding of plant machinery
- Experience with people management and managing a team
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Construction Plant Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted