6 days ago
Job title : Administrator jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Administrator will will be responsible for managing all of the non-academic activities at the school and the coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks for theschool’s office.
- Handle all admissions enquiries and processes, answer phone calls and attend to visitors as well as all non-academic parent enquiries.
- Handle general incoming emails and tour appointments received from theschool’s website.
- Prepare invoices and monitor fees payment.
- Evaluate and manage janitorial staff performance.
- Design and implement filing systems and ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Establish procedures for financial and other record keeping and ensure that financial information is properly tracked and documented.
- Manage payroll and ensure that staff salaries are paid on time every month.
- Liaise with financial institution and Audit partners.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Ensure the implementation of and adherence to office policies and procedures.
- Payment of suppliers and vendors on time.
- Ensure compliance with PAYE, Withholding Tax, pension payments, NSITF.
- Enter data from Bank Statement into QuickBooks and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency.
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions.
- Maintain a safe and secureschoolenvironment.
- Prepare monthly reports to theschoolCommittee.
- Support parents during Fun Day preparations.
- Work closely with the Head Teacher to ensure that theschoolruns efficiently.
- Oversee Admin Assistant and work together to ensure proper administration.
- Maintain constructive and professional relationships as well as communication with colleagues and parents.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Leadership skills – Ability to manage thenurseryin the absence on the Head Teacher.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ICT skills
- High degree of integrity
- Sound judgment and problem solving
- Ability to make decisions with confidence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Planning and organizational skills
- Work and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong sense of initiative
- Team work and collaboration.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Administrator jobs
- Salary Offer: *********