Job title : Administrative Support Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 28, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
To perform general administrative duties, supporting other members of the team from time to time towards achieving the department’s goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and Scheduling Meetings
- Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
- Ordering stationery
- Responsible for travels / airport logistics
- Writing and dispatching routine or straight forward letters
- Answering general queries by telephone
- Photocopying documents
- Sorting and opening post
- Obtaining information from the computer/internet
- Managing company fixed Assets
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.
Qualifications, Competences & Skills Required
- Must be smart and have good communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel).
- Demonstrates ability to maintain composure and work efficiently in fast paced and pressured environments.
- Ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and scrutiny.
- Must be able to manage company fixed assets.
- HND/BSC in any Social Sciences course.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in a corporate environment
- Monthly Take Home N90,000
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Outsourcing@stresertservices.com using the position as subject of email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Administrative Support Officer jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!