3 weeks ago
an Integrated Solutions Company’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Administrative Secretary jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Administrative Secretary Duties
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing the best business practices and etiquette.
Administrative Secretary Requirements:
- B Sc/HND/OND in secretarial studies or related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite would be advantageous
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.