Job title : Administrative Officer Trainee jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- S/he will assist in proper inventory management of office supplies, equipment, and facilities.
- S/he will assist to collaborate with hotel management and other vendors in the reservation of accommodation and provision of all required services at meetings and training.
- S/he will assist in immediate repairs of faulty equipment, furniture, and appliances to avert further degeneration and ensure that they reach their expected life span or are replaced if required.
- S/he will assist to maintain and support office operations and administration in Abuja and the state office in an efficient manner.
- S/he will assist to coordinate and collaborate with the project drivers, security personnel, and cleaner to ensure that the standards of an enabling working environment are provided and maintained for staff, to enable them to discharge their duties.
- S/he will assist to support in market surveys, collection of quotes, and preparation of Quote Analysis/Justification, purchases, and follow-up on vendors for collection of receipts and invoices from vendors on all transactions.
- S/he will assist in monitoring the shipment, and production, and ensuring that the data remains maintained and updated in the system.
- S/he will assist in the preparation of all the inventory-related reports, answer all routine queries, and provide much-needed support for the operations, logistics, accounting, and other teams.
- S/he will assist to review all the shipment documents and verify the details to make sure that they are complete and accurate.
- S/he will assist to review the shipment transactions and ensure that the receipts are posted in a timely manner is accountable for reconciliation activities so that the inventory records are validated and are actively involved in the resolution of issues.
- S/he will assist to take daily inventory of the assigned supply, requisitions, and restock of supplies.
- S/he will assist to rotate the stock and ensure that the stored area is clean and maintained up to date by the regulatory requirements.
- S/he will assist to monitor the usage of the stock and create reports related to its utilization.
- S/he will assist to verify the accuracy of receipts, transfers, etc., by conducting detailed audits of the product inventory regularly and constantly monitoring the movement of the inventory and identifying if any shortages are seen when compared with the physical inventory data.
- S/he will assist to be accountable for packing and stocking the shelves.
- S/he will assist to manage the shipments, monitoring the damaged products, recording all incoming materials, scheduling meetings, and booking conference rooms.
- Assist in Confirming and retagging all WEWE’s assets.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter in only one attachment (MS Word document) explaining their suitability for the job to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Administrative Officer Trainee jobs