Work Better Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Administrative Officer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 02, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The administrative officer will provide administrative and clerical support to the organization. He oversees the entire administrative system of the company.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- At least 3 years of Proven experience working as an Administrative Officer.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 52 jobs