Damien Foundation’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Administrative Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 22, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Organizational Unit: Finance Department and Administrative Department
Duties and Responsibilities
- The desired candidate will provide necessary administrative and secretarial supports to the project: Take notes and dictations at meetings and transcribe. Arrange appointments and receives visitors, place and screen telephone calls and answers enquiries with discretion.
- Arrange logistics for seminars/workshops and meetings. Prepare correspondences, documents and reports; and manage the office equipment, project vehicle and general office maintenance
- S/he manages the drivers, office assistant, receptionist and domestic assistants.
- Maintain appropriate filing systems for the project.
- S/he will handle petty cash transactions and fuel retainership.
- Maintains inventory register for fixed assets and office supplies/consumables for the project and regular updates as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration or Social Sciences related courses.
- S/he should also possess excellent oral and written skills in English language, proficiency in current office software applications (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Experience in multi-cultural setting will be added advantage.
- Experience: 2-5 years working on Global Fund and TB related projects
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong time management skills
- Able to manage and prioritize workload
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player.
- Time Management Skill.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online