6 days ago
Job title : Administrative Officer I jobs in Edo
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : May 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Candidate should possess a Degree in any of the disciplines of Social Sciences or Humanities from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 3 years post-qualification cognate experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should attach to their Applications, thirty (30) type-written copies of their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full names (Surname first and underlined).
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin and Local Government Area.
- Nationality and how acquired.
- Marital Status.
- Number and ages of children.
- Current Postal Address including telephone number and e-mail.
- Educational institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates.
- Membership of Professional Bodies / Associations.
- Honours and Distinctions, if any.
- Academic / Scholarly publications.
- Conferences attended and papers presented with dates.
- Previous Employer(s) and post(s) held with dates.
- Present Employment to include status, salary, duties and any other relevant experience.
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and address of three(3) referees (preferable employer, educational and personal).
All Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope, by courier, and marked “Application for the Position of Chief Lecturer (Agricultural Engineering)” at the top left-hand corner to
The Hon. Commissioner,
Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security,
Ezoti Street, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
- Applicants should advise their referees to forward their reports under confidential cover by courier to the Hon. Commissioner at the address above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Administrative Officer I jobs
- Salary Offer: *********