Job title : Administrative Manager to a Photographer (Female)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 27, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- An Admin Manager is a professional who coordinates an organization’s administration system and general workflows.
- They supervise an administrative team and ensure daily office tasks are completed seamlessly.
- Liaise with clients to schedule appointments, answer inquiries, and ensure a positive client experience.
- Ensure a smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Assist in managing the organization’s photo library.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Manage bookkeeping (invoices, quotes, purchase orders and expenses).
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relative field
- 0 – 2 years relevant wok experience.
- Proven experience as an administration manager
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills.
- You are not obligated to come to work every day.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Administrative Manager to a Photographer (Female) jobs
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 318 jobs