Job title : Administrative Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The Administrative Manager is responsible for the administrative duties in the company.
- This person is the one who will be responsible for the smooth running of the company’s daily operations, organize files, and provide support for the whole of the company.
- Lead, motivate and train immediate team members to ensure optimum performance.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment, inventory supplies; order replacement supplies as needed.
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the administrative aspect of the business and ensure smooth running of daily operations.
- Oversee/vet purchase/procurement of computers, printers, supplies, and other office equipment.
- Ensure the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment are working and properly maintained.
- Create, update, and maintain official records.
- Collect, organize, and store information using computers and filing systems.
- Conduct monthly evaluations of Administrative Officers and provide guidance about potential improvements in overall performance.
- Schedule company calendar and updating as needed.
- Prepare reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on your activities and the activity and submit to the Head of Admin.
- Receive and evaluate reports of the activities of subordinates and forward to the Head of Admin.
- Organize conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning.
- Oversee and prepare expense reports and budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Business Administration or any related field is required
- At least 2 years Proven experience in Admin Management or Business management.
- Must possess excellent Communication skills.
- Computer and Internet Proficiency
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Careers@britproperties.ng using the job title “TRANSPORT / LOGISTICS MANAGER” as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Administrative Manager jobs