Credit Registry’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Administrative Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- A seasoned professional Administrative Officer who will support our daily office procedures. Ensure the office is properly maintained, manage company assets, support staff logistic needs, and ensure company vehicles are in top shape. Must have sound communication & interpersonal skill is a must to cultivate long-lasting relationships with staff and vendors.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of all company assets
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in departmental budget preparation
- Coordinate the periodic maintenance of company vehicles.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Effectively manage company logistics.
- Ensure support staff adhere to organisational policies and regulations
- Any other duty assigned by manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
*Administrative Associate jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Click here to Apply online
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria