- This job has expired!
Job title : Administrative Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Implement clerical duties and administrative processes
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels, etc
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
Requirements and Qualifications
- HND, B.Sc or its equivalent degree preferred
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For gender balance, female candidate is preferrable, not more than 25 years old.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Administrative Assistant jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!