- This job has expired!
Job title : Administrative Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Administrative assistants provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
- These professionals may also be referred to as administrative coordinators or administrative specialists.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Administrative Assistant jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!