IDMANN Institute’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Administrative Assistant (Educational Programs) jobs in Abia
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Umuahia, Abia
- At IDMANN Academy (www.idmann.academy) we provide training for academic advancement and professional development in young students. We have an opening for a number of assistants who would support our training, learning and knowledge services operations.
- The assistants would be responsible for supporting the evaluation of training offerings; setting up and scheduling training events; as well as involvement in the design and planning of educational and training services.
- This is a position that is ideally suited for interns interested in education, educational management, or human capital (or human resource) development.
- We welcome applicants at all levels of development and experience, including more experienced applicants and individuals seeking to effect a career change into education/educational program management.
To be successful, candidates must have all of the following:
- Demonstrable passion for education and expanding educational access.
- Good understanding of the impact of education on personal and professional development.
- Prior (or current) experience as a teacher, instructor, or practice supervisor/manager would be advantageous.
- Prior experience teaching or learning using an online platform. (This would be very helpful.)
- Very high level of attentiveness to detail.
- Very good writing skills.
- Sound organizational skills.
- Outstanding facility with social media and social media management.
- Experience with videoconferencing (and possibly remote learning).
- Good facility with social media platforms.
- A professional and competent disposition.
Upon confirmation of employment, employees enjoy health insurance, pension and educational & training benefits.
*Administrative Assistant (Educational Programs) jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Abia
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter outlining their relevant training and / or experience to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria