Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Administration Associate jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : July 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- S/he will be responsible for proper inventory management of office supplies, equipment, and facilities.
- S/he will collaborate with Hotel management and other vendors in the reservation of accommodation and provision of all required services at meetings and training.
- S/he will be responsible for immediate repairs of faulty equipment, furniture, and appliances to avert further degeneration and ensure that they reach their expected life span or are replaced if required.
- S/he will maintain and support office operations and administration in Abuja and state office in an efficient manner
- S/he will coordinate and collaborate with the project drivers, security, and cleaner to ensure that the standards of an enabling working environment are provided and maintained for staff to enable them to discharge their duties.
- S/he will support in market surveys, collection of quotes, and preparation of Quote Analysis/Justification, purchases, follow-up on vendors for collection of receipts and invoices from vendors on all transactions.
- S/he will be responsible for monitoring the shipment, and production, and ensuring that the data remains maintained and updated in the system
- S/he will assists in the preparation of all the inventory-related reports, answers all the routine queries, and provide the much-needed support for the operations, logistics, accounting, and other teams
- S/he will review all the shipment documents and verifies the details to make sure that they are complete and accurate.
- S/he will review the shipment transactions and ensures that the receipts are posted in a timely manner and is accountable for reconciliation activities so that the inventory records are validated and are actively involved in the resolution of issues.
- S/he will take daily inventory of the assigned supply, requisitions, and restock supplies.
- S/he will rotate the stock and ensure that the stored area is clean and maintained up to date by the regulatory requirements.
- S/he will monitor the usage of the stock, create reports related to the utilization
- S/he will verify the accuracy of receipts, transfers, etc., by conducting detailed audits of the product inventory regularly and constantly monitoring the movement of the inventory, and identify if any shortages are seen when compared with the physical inventory data.
- S/he will be accountable for packing and stocking the shelves.
- S/he will manage the shipments, monitor the damaged products, record all incoming materials, schedule meetings, and book conference rooms.
- Confirming and retagging of WEWE asset
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher ND degree in any social or management science or a relevant field
- Must have a second class upper or first-class or upper credit or distinction
- At least two (2) years of experience in managing similar responsibilities.
- Experience working on USAID funded or International Donor funded projects
- Evidence of computer skills; office management software like MS Office, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Fluency in both written and oral English
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online