Job title : Admin Supervisor (Operation) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining employee, and client records.
- Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business Administration, Facility Management or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as an operations administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Admin Supervisor (Operation) jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 264 jobs