Job title : Admin Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures.
- Maintain compliance with healthcare regulations, accrediting agencies, and licensing requirements.
- Supervision of facility services, maintenance processes, repair and improvement and office security operations.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Maintain administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Planning and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, orientations, and training sessions.
- Prepare and monitor the department’s budget.
- Overseeing projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Ensure the security team’s activities and interactions with Clients, visitors, vendors, and employees align with the company culture of excellence.
- Ensure proper and timely cleaning of the facility by the housekeeping unit.
- Ensure staff work schedule aligns with organizational needs.
- Proactively identify and resolve operations and administrative problems.
- Provide administrative support and office systems within the organization.
- Provide standard clerical duties as assigned, including mailing, and communicating with clients and partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration
- 1 – 2 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a hospital administrator role (essential).
- Critical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Superb organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills.
- Passionate about clinical excellence.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Admin Officer jobs