Job title : Admin Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 27, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Main Purpose and Objectives of the Job
- Extending the timely logistical support to all Advans Nigeria staff and visitors
- Supply of goods and services needed. He is responsible for their delivery, recording and storage (fixed assets, consumable goods).
- Ensuring a constant full assessment of the security situation
Support and production activities:
- To assist in search for branch premises
- To manage relations with suppliers
- To assist in providing administrative procedures for offices (electricity, water, telephone, etc?)
- To ensure compliance with the logistics procedures in purchase of goods and services, inventory, and related documents (forms, templates)
- To assist in negotiating procurements and to follow-up contracts with suppliers as per procedures
- To assist in organizing branch supply for equipment, furniture, material, stationery, security services, and ensure respect of standards (e.g. fire protection, strong room quality, anti-burglary measures)
- To follow up on maintenance of all fixed assets (including vehicles) and premises
- To ensure storage and permanent inventory of all consumable goods, as well as timely and
- controlled delivery.
- To assist in relevant updates of logistic procedures and implement them by dissemination within the company, including possible training or refreshment sessions to staff.
- To check the equipment’s efficiency, and ensure the relevant maintenance services in relation with suppliers or contractors.
- To ensure periodic inventory of fixed assets and consumable goods
- To establish standards of costs for comparison purposes
The Logistics officer shall demonstrate:
- Ability to meet deadlines in purchase, delivery and maintenance or storage of all consumable goods needed by the company
- Ability to negotiate and assess best offers in order to respect budgeting specifications
- Ability to assist analysis of policies and procedures with regard to effective implementation, and to provide clearly grounded and written proposals to the management of updates or new procedures
- Must exhibit good writing and conceptual skills (procedures, instructions, formats).
- Bachelors or HND from a recognised institution with NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must possess minimum of two (2) years post-NYSC work experience as Admin / Logistics Officer.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Admin Officer jobs