Job title : Admin NYSC Corps Member
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
NATURE OF ROLES: NYSC Corps Members based in Abuja Nigeria
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 OCTOBER 2023
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of Completion
- Monthly Stipends
- Possibility for a Full-time job after NYSC service with satisfactory performance
- Free Training through Tongston ACADEMY
- Work buddy to support your learning
Roles and Responsibilities
- Entrepreneurial Hub Business Development and Member Management.
- Facilities Management.
- Greet visitors and manage front-of-house tasks.
- Support the update and implementation of operational policies.
- Travel and Logistics management.
- Correspondence and Documentation.
- Asset Vendor and Procurement Management.
Requirements and Skills
- A university degree in English, business administration, marketing and sales, accounting, business management or a related field of study.
- 6-12 months’ experience (full-time, part-time or volunteer) in administration, business development, and communication role.
How to Apply for this Offer
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Admin NYSC Corps Member jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!