REDINK LTD’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Admin/HR Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are requesting for applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Group Admin Officer for Focal Point a group of companies into the business of construction & laundry company located in Abuja.
The Admin/HR Officer will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and management of the entire team in line with organization’s mission, vision and corporate values.
This role requires a versatile, diverse and experienced Admin & HR generalist who has a proven successful record of leading and delivering on the job with dedication and passion, whilst keeping abreast with changes in the Human Resource space.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- First degree (HND/ BSc)
- Minimum of three to five (3 – 5) years’ work experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of HR functions to a high standard
- Experience in developing HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance
- Demonstrated exemplary follow-through skills; ability to oversee, track, and complete complex projects/assignments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Up to date knowledge of the Nigerian employment laws and Act
- Experience in Health & Safety or quality improvement is an added advantage
- Experience in using at least one HR software is an advantage
- Prioritization and Time management
- High degree of confidentiality and dependability
- Adaptability and flexibility willing to work on a variety of projects and perform in multiple roles
- Knowledge of training and supervisory techniques.
- Ability to instruct, direct, and evaluate employees.
- Ability to plan, direct, coordinate administrative activities
- Ability to obtain and analyze facts and precedents in making administrative decisions.
- Ability to solve problems and make effective decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong negotiation skills and leadership skills
- A team player
- Conflict management skills
- Must be smart, positive, personable and well-presented.
- Must be Energetic/driven, Tenacious, Versatile, Hardworking, Loyal, Trustworthy, Strategically Aware
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and clients
Salary range: N80,000 100,000
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN ABUJA
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.