ESOSA’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Admin Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- To ensure that fresh ingredients and supplies are available when daily production starts in the early morning hours.
- Monitoring the material issuing process and ensure that materials are issued only according to the standard given by the Manager.
- To establish a professional brand, consistent image, and stellar reputation for the Company.
- Maintaining daily attendance records.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensures the smooth and adequate flow of information within the organization to facilitate other business operations.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist the Manager in Budget preparation.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials paying full attention to budgetary constraints.
- Receives visitors and directs them to the appropriate offices.
- Ensure that the office and company environment is thoroughly clean and presentable.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers on behalf of the Company.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Preparing weekly reports on material usage, office cleaning schedule, maintenance sheet, and fuel reconciliation sheet.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Manager.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondences.
- Authorize fuel vouchers for the release of fuel to office vehicles and monitor its usage.
- Managing databases and filing systems for proper recording, documentation, and safekeeping of files and records.
- Collating and filing expenses incurred in the operation of the business.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or any Social Sciences or Management discipline with a minimum of 2.1 from a tertiary institution
- At least 2 – 5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Applicant must possess excellent organization skills.
- Applicant should possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be skilled in negotiation and bargaining.
- Should be smart and computer savvy.
- Knowledge of human resources management is a plus.
- Should be able to multitask and manage pressure.
- Should reside in Lagos State (Ajah or environs).
N60,000 – N75,000 monthly.
*Admin Executive jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria