Job title : Admin Assistant II
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Administrative Assistant II will be responsible for assisting the Senior Administrative Officer and other members of the administrative team with day-to-day tasks related to project administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In addition to the general duties described above. Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Support the admin team with the implementation of procurement processes and procedures and processing vendor and invoices;
- Assist with logistics arrangements for local and international travels;
- Ensure that the assets that are issued to staff are authorized, recorded and necessary paperwork exists as per the office/USAID policy.
- Assist with logistics for conferences, local travel, workshops and other activities;
- Manage staff monthly call credit and internet payments;
- Support the team with basic asset/inventory management;
- Support in the staff HMO registration and payment;
- Support the admin team in updating and managing vendor contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Assist with the management of project vehicles and drivers. Ensure drivers comply with safety rules and defensive driving techniques and reports.
- Ensure procurement of goods and services for the project are done according to USAID and institutional rules and regulations.
- Together with relevant staff ensure that travel & logistics, welfare, and support needs of visiting guests to Nigeria and expatriates are met.
- Support in the maintenance and management of physical office space and project vehicles; including environmental cleaning, local transportation, maintenance of office equipment and appliances and meeting staff office needs.
- Prepare relevant administrative reports when needed.
- Other duties as identified by supervisor.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 4 years’ experience working with donor-funded projects in administrative and procurement related tasks
- Working experience with USAID funded projects is an added advantage.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office Packages
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines.
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural, team-based environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Admin Assistant II jobs