Job title : Admin and HR Support
Job Location : Borno
Deadline : November 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- This role has an area focus and ensures compliance with PRIDE procedures and guidelines within the area.
- The role contributes to the development of area strategies, which are translated into action plans and day-to-day tasks.
- The role provides technical support and guidance for protection operations.
Scope of Work
- The Admin/HR Assistant is responsible for day-to-day HR & administrative requirements, functions and general office management of the PRIDE offices and to assist the HR Team in all related HR & Admin functions.
- Support onboarding and integration of new hires
- Support in performance management and staff development
- Support in staff management and administration
- Maintain staff database-(timesheet, leave and other benefits).
- Assist with staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
- Document all HR filing system and catalogue HR materials.
- Assist with payroll management.
- Support exit management
- Perform other job-related tasks as requested by the Supervisor.
Assist in Administration Management:
- Track and monitor PRIDE office and guesthouse administration and maintenance.
- Manage rental agreements for offices and housing.
- Assure that all facilities are well functioning, including housekeeping, office supplies, electricity, maintenance and repair, internet and other communications functions in the field office.
- Assure proper use and functionality of office equipment.
- Supervise cleaners and cooks.
- Track and monitor subscriptions and monthly telephone and Internet communications, and assure that all are paid on time.
- Assist in processing travel documents (visa, ticket, etc.)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 0-2-year previous NGO or humanitarian work experience.
- Diploma, University Degree in Human Resource, Administration, Social sciences or related qualification.
- Experience in environmental mainstreaming is an added advantage
- Good data collection/analysis and reporting skills
- Experience using online data collection software
- Familiar with computers, Outlook, Excel and MS Word, mobile surveys ? Experience in protection monitoring and reporting
- Honest, hardworking and independent.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Fluency in Somali local languages appropriate to the target population.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Admin and HR Support jobs